Responsive web design and Adaptive. Differences.
With the development of the information technology, and especially with the overwhelming popularity of mobile devices, It has become necessary to make new type of design in the development of web pages. For this reason, It is necessary to understand the definition of the two design methods and thus meet the needs of customers. Here, We will give an explanation between the web design responsive and Adaptive.
Definition of adaptive and responsive design
Without a doubt, responsive web design and adaptive helps to improve the user experience, Although they are different:
Difference between a responsive web design and Adaptive
In summary, responsive web design is like a liquid, will be adapted automatically to the user's device regardless of the size of the screen. Through consultations of CSS styles and other technologies, This type of design method can automatically change the display style depending on the device you are using. This perfectly solves the problems of sample of information in different screen sizes.
On the other hand, the adaptive web design load distribution of the design in a way appropriate to the size of the device screen. In this way, all the main screen size should be considered and, coming up next, design the corresponding design. Will be charged and will display the design of screen when a user visits a web page.
Why and where to use web design responsive and Adaptive??
Advantages of responsive web design:
- Easy to use and flexible in different screen resolutions.
- It has the ability to have unified visual and operational experience in multiple terminals, with low maintenance costs.
- He is friendly with SEO, where there is distinction of version of the website no. Maintaining a consistent SEO strategy.
- The connection between mobile and desktop can be unused redirects.
Any website that uses the design web responsive will be adapted to desktop browsers and mobile. And the web site automatically make appropriate adjustment after recognizing the width of the screen. Even so, design and the display of the content may be subject to change.
Advantages of adaptive web design:
- It is Compatible even with complicated sites.
- You can deploy at a lower price.
- The coding is is more efficient with respect to the loading time.
- The testing is much easier to realizary the operations may be relatively more precise.
Theoretically, There is a big difference between the web design responsiove and Adaptive. But we could say that responsive web design is better than the adaptive web design. Another thing is that the adaptive web design can make designs more manageable, Since you only have to consider a few States. Sometimes, There are many problems in web design responsive during its implementation, and adaptive web design can be much easier to implement and test.
Aulatina Consulting we always have in mind such designs when we develop your website.